Friday, August 28, 2009

Bows Are for Helmets, Not for Hair!

Becca got her helmet today! She did amazingly well at her appointment, and she doesn't mind the helmet at all, except that Mommy and Daddy are still a little rough getting in on and off. She'll wear it for a few hours today, sleep without it, wear it a bit more tomorrow, and go full-time starting at bedtime tomorrow. I think she's so adorable in it!

The lady in the pictures is Kathleen, our practitioner at Restorative Health who worked with Becca all the way through the process. They have been so wonderful, even rushing to get it done before we leave town next week!

Becca's Helmet Fitting 001

Becca's Helmet Fitting 009

Becca's Helmet Fitting 013

Becca's Helmet Fitting 015



Becca's Helmet Fitting 018

Becca's Helmet Fitting 020

10 comments:

  1. i still say those things are primed for sponsor advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomely cute! I love the bow and her beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! She is TOO cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, nancy, i love babies with helmets! (it's the peds nurse in me.) you are the first person i have seen to apply bows, however, and i think it is adorable! here's to a beautiful round head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And she did it. She got cuter. I didn't think it was possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Kristen. She got cuter! How is that even possible? She looks like such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. vCRphd zrrkaeqpgnii, [url=http://wvtixqdrapam.com/]wvtixqdrapam[/url], [link=http://brxpwnujqmnm.com/]brxpwnujqmnm[/link], http://deshrujjevvb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. FYI.....Plaxico Burress The NFL Footbal Player Begins Prison Sentence Today!
    Not that I have anything against the guy but finally these athletes might start to get it....You CAN'T just do anything you want and get away with it. If I get caught with a gun, I would have to do time too.

    Just my 2 cents.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know If I said it already but ...Great site...keep up the good work. :) I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I'm glad I found your blog. Thanks, :)

    A definite great read..Tony Brown

    ReplyDelete

Background