Thursday, August 27, 2009

Becca's Last Good Hair Day...for a While!

Tomorrow is helmet day!  I'm excited, but also a little bit sad that now that she finally a pretty head of hair, we have to cover it up for 6 months.  So of course, I took some pictures!  I had a hard time getting good pictures - of course, when I finally don't want her to look at the camera, she can't get enough of it.  Oops.  Hopefully over the next few months, we'll have some good progress shots.  I've got a selection of hairbows velcroed and ready to pop on her helmet before we are even out the door. 

Arial view:

Becca pool fun and flat head 005

Left side:

Becca pool fun and flat head 018

Right side:

Becca pool fun and flat head 020

Becca, how do you feel about spending 3 hours at your fitting appointment tomorrow?

Becca pool fun and flat head 013

But how do you feel about getting your super-cool helmet?

Becca pool fun and flat head 014

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I love the photos and captions! Hope the appointment goes well. I'm certain Becca will make that helmet look so stylish with her sweet little face peeking out from under it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i found your blog via an image on Google. how early did you notice the flat head? my twins are almost 4 months and i just noticed a few weeks ago how flat the back of one of their heads is. did putting your daughter in a bouncer or anything seem to help out?
    my blog is currently private, but here is my email--kristinehepworth@yahoo.com.
    i hope you have a second to send me a reply! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great terrific going, I really like all functions and looking forward for improved performance from your side. I'm a frequent visitor of this website and have suggested numerous people.

    http://www.diabetes-ok.com/prandin-repaglinide-gluconorm-surepost-novonorm/

    ReplyDelete

Background