Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Procrastinators, Unite!

Yes, I'm one of you! I might be the queen of you. I know you have been meaning to, blah, blah, blah....but procrastinators, it's time. The March for Babies is only 5 days away, and I turn in money in 2 days. So take a minute now -- promise it won't take long -- and donate to help save babies' lives. Your money = healthier kids. The people who donated in years past saved Becca's life. Seriously. Without the advances made through March of Dimes funded research, Itty Bitty would always and only be Baby Becca. But now she's Big Girl Becca!

That's the end of my sermon. If it's been in the back of your mind or on your to-do list, go for it!

2 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to do it for days. I signed up to walk and I donated.

    I am pretty excited. Gotta do it for the itty bitties

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to give you an update--we met w/the PT and Dr. and they said our boys aren't as bad as they had thought. so at 6 mo we will go back and see if it's better or worse, and if it's worse we'll do a helmet. in the meantime, i bought Boppy anti-flathead syndrome pillows, and we spend a lot of time in jumpers, on tummies (even with the crying) and in the bumbo.

    ReplyDelete

Background