Monday, April 5, 2010

ATTENTION! Last Call for March 2010 Shirts - and More Details!

Okay, we've finally got the details worked out for our 2010 Itty Bitty Becca's Team t-shirts...and I need your final orders ASAP! Here's the scoop:

Design: fabulous and by Dianne Beard Vallier. Picture reposted again below. Don't you love it?!

Color: indigo/periwinkle-ish color so that's it's in the neighborhood of the March of Dimes color with some extra blue in it. It's pretty and will look gorgeous on men, too - especially if they have blue eyes like SuperDad.

Sizes: Youth M-XL and Adult S-Lots of X's. (The kids' smalls are too small for the graphic.)

Price: $12 each, with an extra $1 if you need XXL or more X's. Roughly half of that price will go to the March of Dimes, and I can provide you a tax-deductible receipt for that half (I believe).

Shipping: If you aren't local (in the metropolitan Nashville area (or Bethpage) or someone that I will see soon, it looks like shipping is going to be $2.50 per shirt. That's the actual shipping cost. If it turns out that it's less to your particular zip code (or because you are ordering kids' shirts which weigh less), I'll happily credit you the difference.

IN ORDER TO HAVE THE SHIRTS READY IN TIME FOR THE MARCH ON APRIL 18TH, I'VE GOT TO HAVE THE ORDER TO THE PRINTER ON WEDNESDAY. That'd be the ASAP part. :)

To order you can:
  1. Leave a comment with the quantity and sizes AND your e-mail address.
  2. E-mail me directly at SpeasHill(a)gmail.com, again with quantity and sizes, along with your mailing address.
  3. Send me a facebook message, again with quantity and sizes, along with your mailing address.
Once you have ordered, I'll send you an e-mail with my mailing address. Please mail me a check made out to Nancy Hill (I promise you can trust me to donate the appropriate portion!). Despite my facebook request, the Money Fairy has not yet visited us, so if you order a shirt PLEASE pay for it. Baby needs a new pair of shoes! :)

Thanks so much for all the interest you guys have had in these shirts! I think they are going to be great and will hopefully push our team past our fundraising goal. By the way, our team's goal is $1,000, and despite what the widget in the sidebar says, we are nearly 3/4 of the way there, with $730 in donations so far! And don't forget that if you don't want a t-shirt or would like to donate in addition to your t-shirt purchase, you can donate directly through my website, www.marchforbabies.org/BeccaHill! Every penny counts, so don't be shy about donating a lot or a little - if every follower of this blog donated $5, that would be over $200 right there! Wow! You can also sign up to walk with us on the website!

And here's the design again, one more time...just picture it on a blue-er shirt, in a brightness kind of in between the two colors shown here.

4 comments:

  1. Matt and I will take an adult S and adult L.

    I keep meaning to blog about the walk and get sponsors toward our family goal. I will definitely do that before the walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one. Size Medium. email me at thirdday82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want at least one: if they're womens' sizes, I'd like a Medium. If they're mens' sizes, a small please.

    I'll let you know tomorrow if I want a childs' size S, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one. An XXL please.

    I can mail you the check this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Background