Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another weigh-in

Um, she's even huger than huge. As of last night (12/16), she was 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Good God, she's growing like a weed! Must be all that milk I used to pump at 3 a.m.
Upcoming: if Becca, work, and Christmas cards give me a few spare moments tomorrow, I'll let you all know why I am The Greatest Mom in the World. John has strep, so I'm flying solo with Becca tonight and tomorrow - wish me luck! It's quite the inopportune time for him to get sick (for his sake), as he preaches on Sunday, and then again on Wednesday (you know, Christmas Eve - pretty big!), has family in the next 2 weekends, and still has to work on his ordination papers, which are due just after the new year - plus all the regular church work - eek!
So now I'm going to sleep. Hopefully I can update you tomorrow, both on my "award" and on Becca's visit to Vandy today.
But now, I sleep (after I mix her milk, stuff the Christmas cards, pump, and shower, that is). Phew.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE the best mom in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! Hope John gets better soon - strep is no fun. Anyway I hope you have a very very merry Christmas. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Background