Sunday, March 25, 2012

2012 March for Babies T-shirts!

Are you ready for it?  Really?  Our dear friend "Miss Sanelle" (also known as Shanelle by folks whose language skills are more developed) has been hard at work on a t-shirt design to go with our 2012 March for Babies theme...and in honor of our family's dream-come-true trip to Disney in the middle of March for Babies season, here is a draft of the design!
 The shirts will be red with 2 colors printed - probably black and white (the castle will likely be white instead of blue).  We're making a few final changes to Becca's outfit, etc. but you get the gist of the idea. The back of the shirts will be printed with a quote from Walt Disney ("It's kind of fun to do the impossible!") and the names of our team sponsors - those small businesses that have donated $150+ - let me know if you want to get in on that!  We are taking orders for the shirts now - if you'd like one (or one for each member of your family :) ), leave a comment or e-mail me at MacaroniAndSpeas(a)gmail.com.  The cost for each shirt (available in 2T through XXL - or probably bigger if you need it) is a $15 suggested donation - but you'll need to pay me directly, and about $9 of each shirt's donation will be considered tax-deductible.  (I'll send you a receipt for that portion.)  You can PayPal me the money, marking it as a personal gift, but I'll have to give you our PayPal e-mail address - or you can send a check.  If you need our address, or even if you don't (so that I can track everything), please leave your e-mail address in your comment, along with the number and sizes of the shirts that you'll need.  I'm happy to mail them for the actual shipping cost - last year, it ended up costing about $2.50 per shirt.  Okay, I think that gets us through all the details.  So let me know how many you're in for! 

Oh, and so that we can get the shirts printed and back to us by the walk, I need all your orders in by NEXT SUNDAY, APRIL 1ST. 

I know that's only a week, but you guys are smart people who have your acts together, right?  I don't have to have received your check by then, but I do need the details of your order.  And if you order a shirt and don't pay, I will smite you.  Okay, not really.  But we'll have to eat the cost, and I'd much rather use that money to eat, oh, real food.  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks!

Of course, if you don't care for a t-shirt, we are still taking direct donations at www.marchforbabies.org/BeccaHill !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background