* What you DOing?
* Mommy, hodjooooooo!
* Where ___ go?
* What's ___ doing? (And often the ____ is something inanimate, making for some awkward answers. Ummm...the couch is sitting there? Your food is waiting for you to eat it?)
* Hep me!
* I no want to ____.
* Where Dam? (Where's Graham - see Tiny Dancer post)
* Where we going?
* Hodjooooo! (in the car)
* I no yike ____ .
* Wader bottle! Wader bottle! I need wader bottle!
* I'ma pick! (I'm gonna pick!)
* I need wipe my hands!
* (If a take a split second to respond to the above statement) Wipe my haaaaaaaands!
* Dere's da chuch! (Not that we're there much or anything.)
* I'm a pincess! You a pincess, too? (Only if we are wearing dresses, but every time we wear dresses.)
* I do bayet!
* No, Busser! No, Sasa!
* You BAD! (My least favorite thing to hear. I leaves me wondering where she learned it. I'm guessing it was something the kids at school started doing especially since she thinks it's hilarious.)
* I needa time-out! (And she's usually right.)
* Wing around da rosies?
* SCIENCE KID IN DA HO-USE!
And, of course, my favorite * I yub you!