Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday/Weekly/Bimothly Weigh In

Hey, do you guys remember me?  My name's Nancy; I've got a little girl who used to be a really, really, really, really little girl?  And she's super duper cute?  Yeah, that's me.  I'm still around.  Just gone radio silent.  For no good reason, really.  Or for lots of good reasons.  There's been so much exciting happening in our lives the past month or so that I keep avoiding the blog because it will take forever to actually catch you up.  (No, I'm not pregnant.)  But I've got to start somewhere, I guess, so let me give you your first stats update since March 19.  (Craziness, I know!)  


March 19: 10.05 kg (22 pounds, 3 ounces), 32.75 inches
Today: 11.20 kg (24 pounds, 12 ounces), 34 inches
11 Weeks' Change: 1.15 kg (2 pounds, 9 ounces), 1.75 inches
Net Change: 4500 grams (115 ounces = 7 pounds, 3 ounces), 5.5 inches


That looks great to me!  We go to the GI doc this afternoon, so we'll see what he thinks, too.  She's now gained the weight of an average-sized newborn.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I have been spending time reading your blog. Our stories are so very similar. I just started a new blog for my micro-preemie. I just have one post so far, but it is her story, and you will see just how similar they are.

    We just got her g-tube placed 2 months ago. She is almost 11 months old now. Severe reflux, oral aversion...fun stuff.

    Anyway, please hop on over when you have the time.

    ReplyDelete

Background