Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

And on Wednesday, even!

Last week: 8.15 kg (18 pounds), 29 inches
This week: 8.25 kg (18 pounds, 3 ounces), 28.5 inches
Week's change: +100 grams/3 ounces, -0.5 inches (Really, I think the peds office just isn't set up with a good length-measuring tool like the GI or endocrine office has.)
Net change: +550 grams/19 ounces, +/-0 inches

Granulation tissue is still looking gross and not really shrinking, so we'll probably have to get it treated again on Friday after feeding therapy. It looks like a gummy lifesaver around her stoma (a.k.a. her g-tube site). The actual tissue looks like the inside of your mouth. Kind of weird and oozey, but generally covered with gauze and not irritating. Not a big deal, but annoying. It seems to be more stubborn than most granulation tissue...after, it is on Becca.

And how about a bonus photo? My mom snapped this one whilst she was entertaining Becca so that I could sleep in. What a grandma! In this picture, I can clearly see my Uncle Doug, my brother Dave, and Grandma herself. Such a pretty artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background