Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Becca Learns to Say "No"

Okay, I can't figure out how to post a video in Wordpress (looks like I have to pay to upgrade - like I'm going to do that!), but I think I've got it up on YouTube.  Check it out and see what happens when you try to give Becca vegetables.  She's my girl, all right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETP6lkVToDc

Apparently the dogs wanted to eat the mixed vegetables.

On our trip through South Carolina, though, we discovered something new that Becca does like to eat: brown rice from Doc Chey's.  Check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfZ38sYOjMU

So the feeding struggle continues...but with more feeding and less struggle.  We're making progress!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't figure out how to just email you. I am I mom of a "little person". I can't help but see that our daughters have many of the same characteristics. check out my blog vintagemamasew.wordpress.com

    tell me what you think. It is nice to find someone that shares a connection.

    jennee

    ReplyDelete

Background