I can't seem to find time to write (surprise!), but here are some shots of our cute kids together, and a bonus of each of them. Enjoy!
(Okay, I am posting from my phone and can't figure out how to caption these, so here is the run down:
1. Baby James...can't you just hear him saying, "Oy vey...what have I gotten myself into?"
2. Becca ready to go on an "animal hunt" with Grandma. And, BTW, "hunting" means finding animals and looking at them through your "telescope." Please don't tell her that people kill animals for fun. Diego would be traumatized.
3. Looks like she is trying to nurse him...not sure if that is it, or I'd they are just cuddling.
4. Bonus picture of my brothers meeting me for the first time. They look happy to see me. Don't be fooled; it didn't last long.
5. The first time they met - so sweet to hold both of my babies. Hopefully I will convert and post the video soon.
6. Dad and kiddos on our first family outing - to Target, of course.
No promises that these captions are in order; you can probably match them up.)