Sunday, April 5, 2009

Super Quick Update

Okay, I'm dying for a quick nap before youth group this evening, so I'm going to keep this really brief (and I mean it this time!).  Becca had her swallow study done this week, and she did great.  Her swallow is fine, but she needs some helps knowing when to swallow, so Gwen gave us some tips.  However, she has since then become very tight lipped whenever I bust out the baby food, so the struggle to eat continues.  She's almost 7 months past her due date now, so it's time to get some more nutrients in her!

I'll backtrack and explain why all of this is a challenge for her and why the study was so important - and why Gwen is our hero - later, but I know some of you have been waiting for the study results, so here you go.

By the way, it's not too late to donate to the March of Dimes!  Our secure donation site is www.marchforbabies.org/BeccaHill .  Thanks to all of you who have already donated!  We're getting close to our goal of $1000!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to hear that things went well. You are in great hands with Gwen!

    ReplyDelete

Background